Did you know?
< 20% of Americans own or receive options or grants as part of their compensation >
< 25% of Americans have a financial plan >
< 18% of 401(k) participants save more than 10% of their salary for retirement >
Your Guide to Plan for and Realize Financial Independence
Five concepts that provide important information about the unique opportunities – and challenges – that face technology professionals. Ranging from thoughtful strategies to leverage restricted stock options to consideration surrounding diversification, Freestone Capital's experienced client advisors share how to plan for -- and realize -- financial independence.
- 1Building a Good Foundation
- 2Understanding RSUs, NQs and ISOs
- 3Considerations for Concentrated Stock Positions
- 4More Money, More Tax Problems
- 5Considering Life’s What-Ifs