WHAT DOES FREESTONE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC (“FREESTONE”) DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. The information can include:
- Social security number
- Risk tolerance
- Wire transfer instructions
- Transaction history
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Freestone chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Freestone Share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes – such as to process your transactions, maintain your accounts(s) or respond to court orders and legal investigations||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes – to offer our products and services to you||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||No||We don’t share|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your transactions and experiences||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness||No||We don’t share|
|For our affiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
|For non-affiliates to market to you||No||We don’t share|
To limit our sharing
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing as set forth above.
Who we are
Who is providing this notice?
- Freestone Capital Management, LLC
- Freestone Investments LLC
- Freestone Capital Holdings, LLC
- Freestone LP
- Freestone Bourbon Fund GP LLC
- FC Golf GP LLC
- FC Golf GP II LLC
- FLIP GP LLC
- Freestone Royalty Income GP LLC
- FMHC III GP LLC
- FAP IV GP LLC
- FAHP GP LLC
- FRE GP, LLC
- FAP V GP, LLC
- Freestone Advantage Partners II LP
- Freestone Advantage Partners III LP
- Freestone Advantage Partners IV LP
- Freestone LP Advantage Partners V
- Freestone Affordable Housing Partners LP
- Freestone Bourbon Fund LP
- Freestone Capital Partners LP
- Freestone Capital Qualified Partners LP
- Freestone Capital Partners Ltd
- FC Golf Partners LP
- FC Golf Partners II LP
- Freestone Litigation Partners LP
- Freestone LP Real Estate Fund
- Freestone Manufactured Housing Communities III LP
- Freestone Omaha Hotel LP
- Freestone Opportunity Partners LP
- Freestone Opportunity Partners Qualified LP
- Freestone Real Estate Income Plus LP
- Freestone Royalty Income Partners LP
What we do
How does Freestone protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Freestone collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Enter into an investment advisory contract
- Seek financial advice
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Tell us about your investment or retirement portfolio
- Show your driver’s license
We also collect your personal information from others, such as affiliates or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account, unless you tell us otherwise.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. See the “Who is providing this notice” for a list of Freestone affiliates.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
Freestone does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
Freestone does not jointly market.Other important information
Other important information