Definition of “Cookies”
Types of Cookies
- Browsing or session (essential) cookies: These cookies are necessary to provide you with our website and services and to enable essential features.
- Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website and services and allow us to remember the choices you make while browsing. The information these cookies collect allows us to optimize our website and make them easier for you to use, and it does not personally identify you. If you disable or opt-out of these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our website and services. Additionally, it may reduce the support or information that we can provide you.
- Analytics and customization cookies: These cookies collect information we use in aggregate form to hold us understand how our website, application and services are being used and how effective our marketing campaigns are, and to help us customize our website. If you disable or opt-out of these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our website, application and services, and it may reduce the support or information that we can provide you.
- Advertising (profiling) cookies: These cookies collect information about your browsing history and are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same advertisement from continuously reappearing, ensuring that advertisements are properly displayed, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. If you disable or opt-out of these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our website, application and services, and it may reduce the support or information that we can provide you.
Cookies Placed by Third Parties
You may also encounter cookies on our website, applications and services that are placed by third parties. We may also allow third parties to place cookies on our website to track information about your online activities and/or across third party sites or online services, including to send you targeted advertisements based on that information, which may include the remarketing of our products and services that you have viewed on our website and on third party website.
Changing Your Cookie Settings
Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your internet browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your internet browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
- Cookie settings in Microsoft Edge
Opting Out of Cookies
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your internet browser settings. For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2.
If you choose to reject cookies, then you may not be able to use certain features of our website and services, as described above.
Do Not Track
More Information About Cookies
All About Cookies
Useful information about cookies can be found at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Internet Advertising Bureau
A guide to behavioral advertising and online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu